Attention all animal lovers and wildlife enthusiasts, the fifth International Elephant Race and Elephant Festival will be held from 26th – 28th December in the tourist village of Sauraha. The village is located in the lush and verdant locale of Chitwan National Park.
Activities during the fest include:
1. Elephant Procession (march past),
2. Elephant Bathing,
3. Traditional Elephant Decoration,
4. International Elephant Race
5. Elephant Soccer Match
6. Photo Exhibition & Documentary Shows depicting the Life Cycle of Elephants
7. Canoeing, Ox Cart & Horse Racing
8. Cultural Program
9. Food Festival
The service of the staff was excellent. The lodges in Bardia and Pokhara were excellent, and their staffs also, especially in Bardia. Hotel Dwarika in Kathmandu is a very good hotel. Sure we are going to recommend this trip to our friends!
We work with the motto "Tourism for Development". Explore Himalaya Community Service Project was conceived to empower underprivileged segments of Nepal.