On this trip, we drive from Kathmandu to the Tibetan border at Zhangmu and continue to drive to Nyalam for overnight halt. We then drive across the ‘roof of the world’ to Lake Manasarovar. After completing a ‘parikrama’ around Mt Kailash and taking a holy dip at Lake Manasarovar, we retrace our steps back to Kathmandu.
- Day 1 Arrive Kathmandu / Overnight Hotel
- Day 2 Kathmandu – Puja at Pashupatinath Temple & preparation for the trip
- Day 3 Drive Kathmandu- Nyalam (3780 m) / Overnight Guesthouse
- Day 4 In Nyalam (3780 m) / Overnight Guesthouse
- Day 5 Drive to Saga (4600) / New Dongba (4450m) / Overnight Guesthouse
- Day 6 Drive to Manasarovar (4560m) / Overnight Guesthouse
- Day 7 Puja & Havan and Drive to Darchen (4663m) / Overnight Guesthouse
- Day 8 Drive to Darboche and trek to Dira puk (4900m)/ Overnight Guesthouse or Camping
- Day 9 Trek to Zutulpuk(4760m) / Overnight Guesthouse or Camping
- Day 10 End Kailash 'Parikrama'/ Drive to Horchu (Mansarovar / New Dongba) / Overnight Guesthouse
- Day 11 Drive to Nyalam (3780 m) / Overnight Guesthouse
- Day 12 Drive to Kathmandu/ Overnight Hotel Day
- Day 13 Depart Kathmandu
- # night Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Pashupatinath Darshan, Puja & Havan.
- All surface transfers in Nepal
- Tibet group visa and travel permits
- Camping expenses
- Transportation in Tibet in Deluxe Bus.
- English speaking Tibetan local guide
- Necessary supporting crew (Cook, Sherpa, Tour Manager from Kathmandu)
- Yaks & Yak herders for transporting luggage during the Parikrama (circumambulation) around Mt. Kailash
- Medical Oxygen & Gammow Bag for emergencies
- Medical kit bag
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Trek permit
- Arrival and departure transfers
- International Air fare, Airport tax
- Horse or Yak rides during the Parikrama (upon your request, we can provide this facility on extra cost)
- Any expenses due to natural calamities such as bad weather landslide, snowfall. Route may be altered in such situations.
- Any expenses incurred during emergency evacuation due to any reason
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry, hot shower, tip to staff
- Your Insurance
- Drinks & beverages
- Nepal visa fee
: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/flynepio/public_html/explorehimalaya.com/wp-content/themes/ExploreHimalaya/single-packages.php
on line 94
- Health certificate from a practicing physician confirming that the participant is fit to travel to an altitude of 5700 meters.
- Passport copy with 6 months validity.
(Note : If the client is travelling directly from any of the Indian cities to Kathmandu or Nepalgunj, then he/she is requested to hand over the original passport at our branch office in New Delhi 15 days before the trip starts. )
- Down Jacket
- Wind proof Jacket
- Cotton socks
- Long Johns
- Woolen Shirts
- Scarf /Muffler
- Thermal under wear
- Pure woolen and thick pullovers
- Woolen trousers
- Woolen or fleece cap
- Raincoat or umbrellas
- Comfortable warm walking shoe for evening use.
- Hiking Boots, water resistant, ankle supported and soft interior
- Personal clothing as required.
- Swim wear to bathe at Mansarovar.
Toiletries & Miscellaneous
Sun block cream, Skin moisturizer, tissue paper, wet wipes, sunglasses, water bottle, extra plastic bags, torchlight (with extra batteries), camera and film, snacks/eatables etc.
All travelers are advised to purchase travel insurance that provides care and services for sickness, accidents, emergency rescue, etc. related to international travel.
Although our itinerary will allow your body to acclimatize properly and to handle the low oxygen rate, we suggest you to consult your doctor before booking your trip, especially if you have suffered from altitude sickness, or have a heart or breathing complaint. The main health consideration in high altitude is Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS). You may experience some mild symptoms initially, such as headache, lethargy, nausea and difficulty sleeping, but these should lessen within a few days. For your safety, we also carry the ‘Portable Altitude Chamber’ or ‘Gamow Bag’. A supply of bottled oxygen is carried in the vehicle at all times. For your service, we carry a medical kit with standard prescribed medicines along with a users’ manual which you can use upon your own risk. We do not take any medical liability since our staffs are not qualified to prescribe medicines.
- It is fundamental for you acknowledge that this is an adventure tour. This requires some flexibility. The day to day itinerary can be taken only as a guideline. We cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by international or domestic flights, strikes, overnment regulations, weather or natural calamities etc. In such cases, Explore Himalaya shall provide suitable alternatives which could be decided upon mutual agreement. If an agreement cannot be made, Explore Himalaya shall only be responsible for refunds after deducting the expenses already incurred.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email once we receive your deposit of INR 10,000/- with passport copy and the signed copy of booking form and contract.
The balance is due no later than two months prior to departure. If you book a tour less than 2 months prior to departure, you must send the full payment within 7 days of confirmation by us.
- Those joining the tour in Kathmandu can pay the balance on arrival.
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- Written notice of cancellation must be sent to our office.
- Verbal cancellation will not be entertained.
- Charge incurred on cancellation
» 30 days before departure - 25% of total trip cost
» 15 days before departure - 50% of total trip cost
» Less than 15 days before departure - 100% of total trip cost
Mode Of Payment
20 days prior to tour departure date, 100% of the total cost should reach Explore Himalaya Travel account by telex transfer with passport copy (valid at least 6 months from the date of departure). Full payment should be made before departure to Kailash Yatra.