Enter the dragon; a blissful 4-day stay in Bhutan gives you ample opportunity to soak up the cultural and natural beauties of Bhutan that uniquely set it apart from other countries. Paro beckons you with promises of breathtaking natural sights, cultural richness and good accommodation; you can view Mount Chomolhari from Drugyel dzong, capture Paro’s incredible landscapes from Ta-Dzong and visit indigenous hospital art & craft school, National library, Royal goldsmith workshop and handicraft centers.
- Day 1 Fly to Paro. Arrive Paro by Druk Air and transfer to Thimphu (55 KMS / 1½ hrs. drive)
- Day 2 Thimphu – Paro (55 KMS / 1½ hrs. drive )
- Day 3 Sightseeing in Paro
- Day 4 Depart Paro
Cost for 2019: Nett & Non-Commissionable
Based on 3 star hotel
01 Person: GBP 950 per person on single room basis
02 persons: GBP 895 per person on twin sharing basis
03-05 persons: GBP 700 per person on twin sharing basis
Single supplement Cost: GBP 125 (Compulsory incase of no one want to share room with)
Based on 5 star hotel
01 persons: GBP 2155 per person on twin sharing basis
02 persons: GBP 1550 per person on twin sharing basis
03-05 persons: GBP 1260 per person on twin sharing basis
Single supplement Cost: GBP 800 (Compulsory incase of no one want to share room with)
*Extra Airfare: (Subject to change at the time of purchase)
Kathmandu/Paro/Kathmandu flights: GBP 450 Per person
- Accommodation on 3 star hotel with breakfast under twin sharing basis
- Bhutan Visa Fees
- Lunch and dinner at local restaurants and hotels
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide licensed by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
- Private transport within Bhutan as per the itinerary
- Museum, monuments entrance fee, sightseeing and all applicable taxes
- Bottled water during the tour.
- Air ticket (flight fare) both International and any extra airfare
- Gratuities, bar bills, telephone bills, personal expenses, and laundry.
- Horse charge for Tiger’s Nest hike
- Bhutanese traditional hot stone bath
- Client’s insurance and Medical expenses
- Your insurance & Medical expenses: Global Rescue
- Any other tours, transfers and services other than mentioned above
Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/flynepio/public_html/explorehimalaya.com/wp-content/themes/ExploreHimalaya/single-packages.php on line 94