This mountain bike trip journeys you past history-laden grandiose and spectacular sites amidst beautiful and varied scenery from Paro to Trashigang. You will encounter pristine village settlements at Norbuling, Bumthang valley, Mongar and Wangdiphodrang. At every mountain bike trip on this 18-day tour you get a reward of a complete immersion into the culture, people, history and geography of Bhutan.
- Day 1 Arrival at Paro. O/n
- Day 2 Sightseeing at Paro. O/n
- Day 3 Commence cycle tour to east across Dochula pass altitude 3050m. and camp at Khuruthang day.
- Day 4 Visit Punakha dzong and continue towards Gangtey Gompa via Wangdiphodrang. O/n camp.
- Day 5 Cycle down to Norbuling and then cross Pelela pass altitude 3300 m towards Trongsa. O/n
- Day 6 Cycle uptoYotola pass altitude 3600m and then down to Dumkhar, Chumi and to Bumthang. O/n
- Day 7 S/seeing of Bumthang valley. O/n
- Day 8 Cycle to Ura and cross Thrumshing la altitude 4050 m and downhill to Sengor.O/n camp
- Day 9 Cycle to Kuru Zam, Mongar.O/n camp
- Day 10 A short climb to Mongar.O/n
- Day 11 Cross Korila pass altitude 2600m to Trashigang.O/n
- Day 12 Day trip to Kanglung collage. The only university in Bhutan. Trashigang O/n
- Day 13 Return trip by driving to Mongar. O/n
- Day 14 Return trip by driving to Bumthang. O/n
- Day 15 Return trip by driving to Wangdiphodrang. O/n
- Day 16 Drive to Thimpu.
- Day 17 Thimpu S/seeing and drive to Paro. O/n
- Day 18 Transfer to airport for departure.
Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/flynepio/public_html/explorehimalaya.com/wp-content/themes/ExploreHimalaya/single-packages.php on line 94