Explore Himalaya organizes Kanchenjunga Expedition
Team members of K2 Guies Kanchenjunga Expedition 2009 left Kathmandu on 8th April. The expedition leader is Oscar Puig Cadiach from Spain. The team members will take the trail to Kanchenjunga Base Camp from Tambawa to Pa khola, and then to Mamankhe, Yamphudin, Chitre and Ramze. Tentatively , 21st April to 21st May has been fixed as the team’s climbing period. Explore Himalaya has organized the logistics for this expedition.
1. Oscar Puig Cadiach – Spain
2. Jose Ramon Lasa Berastegui – Spain
3. Juan Jose Garra Lorenzo – Spain
4. Alberto Cerain Berastegui – Spain
5. Julen Gotzon Requeta Anton – Spain
6. Kinga Baranowska – Poland
7. Francisco Javier Goni Lobera – Spain
8. Franisco Miguel Fernandez Gomez – Spain
9. Josep Oriol Ribas Duiro – Andorra
The expedition Sirdar is Phurba Pasang Sherpa.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/explorehimalaya.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/ExploreHimalaya/single.php on line 41