Annapurna Base Camp Trek Map
Map Courtesy: Google.com
The best time to trek to Annapurna Base Camp begins now. Adventure addicts who enjoy to breathe the life on its edge, Get ready to trek to this seventh heaven, Annapurna Base Camp which is not less than the experience of a lifetime. Annapurna Base Camp Trek has been the first priority to adventure aficionados for years. Enthusiast trekkers throng to this adventurous shrine every year. So, pack your bags and leave on a jet plane to Nepal.
Traditional houses in the ehnical Gurung Hamlet- Ghandruk
Highlights of Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- En-route to the trek starting point , the rafting experience in the rapids of rushing Trishuli River could be fascinatingly electrifying.
- The nearest town for beginning the trek, Pokhara itself is a hub of natural beauties, idyllically blended with thrilling adventurous activities. Opportunities of spine-tingling activities like Paragliding, Ultra Light Mountain Flight, zip-lining and power para-gliding add the adventurous thrill to the trip.
Pristine stream on the way to ABC
- Typical Gurung hamlets, homes to the brave and well admired British Gurkhas and their thriving culture, throughout the trial offers the outstanding cultural interaction with the natives of rustic Nepal.
- The walk through the lush vegetation of rhododendrons, firs, pines and bamboo forest with the possibility of encountering with the highland wild animals and the colorful biodiversity of floras and faunas within the Annapurna Conservation Area Project and in the flanking region is an extraordinary experience of the trek.
- Breathtaking view of Himalayas sprawling like the golden bulk during the sunrise from Poonhill 3190m is one of the best sunrise views in the world.
- Trek to Machhapucchhre Base Camp 3700m, world’s one of the most beautiful mountains, offers the paramount view of this unique Mountain Fishtail.
Annapurna Base Camp trek- an ideal trial for bird spotting
- Opportunity to bathe in the natural hot springs at Jhinhudanda will let go all your trekking exhaustion.
- Magnificent view of jellied snowcapped mountains and glaciers from the Annapurna Base Camp 4130m is the biggest reward of the trek.
Magnificent view from Poonhill
At the foothills of Annapurna
If you are willing to book this trip with Explore Himalaya please do log into: https://www.explorehimalaya.com/trekking_in_annapurna_4.php