KT Island Peak, Pokhalde & Lobuche Expedition
Explore Himalaya and Kipling Travels organized an expedition for a ten-member Danish – Norwegian team to three Nepalese trekking peaks – Island Peak(6173m), Pokhalde (5806m) and Lobuche (6119m).
The climbers left for Lukla on 30th March. At the time of writing this post, the climbers are already making their summit attempts. The expedition is led by Mogens Jensen and Sirdar is Ramkaji Tamang.
The names of the team members are:
1.Mogens Jensen -Expedition leader (Denmark)
2.Ensen Heino Joerg (Denmark)
3. Rand Per Erik Skog (Norway)
4. Eivor Kirkeroed (Norway)
5. Esben Hougaard Rasmussen (Denmark)
6. Martin Thostrup (Denmark)
7. Liselottr Juul Nielsen (Denmark)
8. Peter Jaergerskou (Denmark)
9. Tonni Stroem Olesen (Denmark)
10. Martin Petersen (Denmark)
We work with the motto "Tourism for Development". Explore Himalaya Community Service Project was conceived to empower underprivileged segments of Nepal.